DieMilla, is a CNC milling machine dedicated to producing dies, steel, and phenolic counter plates with the highest level of accuracy and speed!
A fully integrated control unit
A fully integrated control unit is located on the operator side of the machine, which includes a standalone PC with a 27 inch touchscreen monitor. This well recognized interface features the fundamental tools required for CAD/CAM production.
DieMilla technological feature overview:
- Import/Export DXF - EPS - PDF - IGES - BMP - JPG - PLT - STEP - STL - ECC
- Advanced graphics and technical drawing tools
- Complete and integrated Text Editor
- Nesting included in standard software with the possibility of panel optimization
- Tangent input and manual or automatic bridging
- Hollowing / Finishing
- Multi-tool sequence, cutters, blades, beads, 45° units, half-cut in one program version 2022
- 3D preview of machining processes with realistic simulation of the part and its machining cycle expressed in linear meters or seconds
Fully Automatic Machines
Integrated Vacuum System for Steel, Wood & Phenolic Material
Wood, steel, and phenolic material are securely positioned with an integrated vacuum system. The vacuum system on the DieMilla was designed with stability and efficiency in mind to ensure the highest level of accuracy. Material locking system with vacuum, vacuum pumps integrated in the machine frame. DieMilla features an aluminum working table with special milling, designed in order to guarantee extreme working ease and suitable for perspirant working mats. The special milling surface components maintains flatness and can be easily skimmed as necessary.
Machine durability and longevity
The DieMilla features an alumunium bed, guaranteeing machine durability and longevity. Available in the following sizes:
The milling machine for the in-house
AIR & LIQUID COOLING
13 STATION AUTOMATIC TOOL CHANGER
POWERFUL 3.6 kW